24VIP Casino promotes a responsible gaming policy and does not accept under-aged gambling.
24VIP Casino offers its players a fun gaming site while running a responsible gaming online establishment.
Find in this section information about how to avoid addictive gambling habits, setting limits and self-exclusion tools available in our game platform.
If you feel concerned about your gaming habits please contact email@example.com to issue a self-exclusion period for a short term or a long term.
Avoid Addiction to Gambling
Please remember that the games we offer are meant to be a form of online entertainment only. You should play only with your entertainment budget only.
Here are some useful tips:
- Our online games are for entertainment purposes only. Gambling should not be perceived as a way to get rich quickly or cover debts.
- Online casino games are based on chance; powered by Random Number Generators (RNG), there are no safe or fool-proof strategies or methods that will guarantee you winnings on our site.
- Never bet more than you are comfortable with losing.
- Set in advance a monthly budget to spend in our online casino.
- If your betting online is affecting your personal life and responsibilities, you may have a problem with gambling. Stop your gambling immediately and seek for a solution.
- Learn the rules of each slot and talbe game before you play them.
We can set lower deposit limits to your Superior account. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your daily/monthly limits. Please note that lower deposit limits may also entail lower withdrawal limits.
Cool-off and Self-Exclusion
You can at any moment set a cool-off period in your account or permanently close your account. Visit the Help section in the cashier and click on the Self-Exclusion section. You can select to freeze your account for a limited period or close the account.